Thursday, April 7, 2011

Savvy Moments

I opened up Savannah's diaper and found my first surprise(hopefully my last..) she had swallowed and pooped out her little green hair clippy. And yes I let that one become a casualty of the toddler war.
*****
Savannah is getting some of her back molars, she is extra cranky : ) and slobbery and she has a runny nose...so we have been having the "wipe the nose" battle. The other morning she picked up a burp cloth and wiped her own nose! When I got all excited and told her what a good girl she was, she started bouncing up and down and threw her arms around my neck! I just love her so much!!!
*****
Last night Savannah comes around the corner and she is wet all around her face, and her hair...So I am searching around trying to figure out how she could have possibly gotten wet. Bathroom door closed? check. All bottles and sippies closed? check. No glasses or cups on the ground? check. So I ask Glenn if he picked up anything that would have held liquid or something? He said he had picked up the pitcher off of the kitchen floor... Glenn had left the pitcher of Apple Juice too close to the edge of the table and Savannah had pulled it down and poured it on her head. Lovely, Apple Juice Hair....bath time to follow! : )
*****
Judah is SO ticklesh EVERYWHERE!! He just giggles everytime I get at him! He is just the cutest little boy!!! The best part is everytime you smile at him, you will get the most heartmelting sweet smile back!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh, yuk! Applejuice. You could start teaching her the mantra I taught Audrey...."sticky is icky!" What an awful mess to clean up.

Alicia said...

Oh, and just so you know, flour isn't any more of a picnic to clean up when a todler dumps that on their head. fyi lol

Lisa Robbins said...

Those are funny stories! Savannah is so funny!