Monday, April 4, 2011

First Challenge-PLAN AN EVENT

For my first idea I decided to start with something a little intimidating for some people. But START SMALL...DON'T STRESS OUT, it is a lot SIMPLER than you think! Plan an event to do within the next two or three weeks! 1-Decide what you want to do -Eat Dessert and Talk -Get together and watch a fun show, like American Idol 2-Choose who you are going to invite -a few neighbors -some family members -some friends-a few people from church 3-Pick the day and send the invite -if you have emails then create a little invite -or make a paper one and mail it -or simply make a few phone calls -if you want to step out of the box a little more, make a creative corky name for your event...CHICK CHAT, AMERICAN IDOL NIGHT, NIGHT AT THE MOVIES...etc 4-Start making Preparations -whether it is making sure you have enough chairs or buying the groceries and making the dessert -make a list and figure out what day you need to do each thing 5-ENJOY THE NIGHT! 6-Comment on my blog and let me know what you are going to do and how it turned out! (also if you have any questions feel free to ask!) *Good Luck and HAVE FUN with the Challenge!

- - I have been able to gain a lot of new friends by doing this activity myself. and it has been so much fun for me, and Savannah thinks it is the best thing in the world when we have all the girls over! I have put together several activities for all of my neighbors, and the sisters in my ward and so many of them thank me for giving them an opportunity to get away and be able to have fun with other women!

1 comment:

Lisa Robbins said...

That's one thing I love about my ward is the women get together often to hang out and have fun.