Friday, August 26, 2011

How to Live Happy-Learn something you want to learn

GEOGRAPHY


In Junior High I took a Geography class. We had tests on all of the different continents to know all of the countries and their capitals. I didn't focus on it as much as I should have because I worked really hard on the Middle East and I memorized the capital of Saudi Arabia as Rliyahd instead of Riyahd(the correct version) and so I only got 99% on my test and I was mad so I didn't try as hard for the others. But I really wish I knew my geography better. So I decided I was going to relearn all the countries in the world. I am starting with Asia, and I want to know them where I have a blank map of Asia and can write in all the countries. I found maps and little tests on the internet for each group of land (I am not so much worried about the capitals right now)
This is my new goal! Wish me luck!!

This is my new challenge-If there is something you have always wanted to learn about, stop waiting! : ) make a study plan or plan out how you will learn it. It is a lot more fun when you are choosing what you want to learn.

By the way, did you know that Bhutan, Brunei and East Timor were all countries in Asia?! I didn't. But I do now! : )

5 comments:

Mandy said...

This is SO funny, only because I have JUST told Braden how I wanted to rent a geography book from the library and re-learn my geography.... I am HORRIBLE with geo... I always memorized quickly for tests and then forgot.... so I pretty much am THE WORST at it. Thanks for the inspiration to start learning and taking little quizzes... I had already forgotten that I wanted to do that. :)

.Chrissy said...

That is so fun that you had the same goal! I love it! We are going to be the queens of geography haha

Lisa said...

I didn't know you wanted to learn about that. Good luck! You will do great!

Fragancia said...

i love geography :) BTW great blog,i'm your new follower.I hope youll follow back :)
xoxox
http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com

P.s I'm having two giveaways on my blog as well.

.Chrissy said...

Fragancia! I am so glad you follow my blog! Welcome! I follow yours too! thanks for looking into me!