Thursday, January 19, 2012

Letting Loose

I think everyone should take the time to close all the blinds and put some dancing music on and just let loose!
Savvy and I had a ton of fun right before naptime today we jammed out to

Lights by Ellie Goulding
Love You Like a Love Song by Selena Gomez and the Scene
Love Song Sara Barielles
Dancing Crazy by Miranda Cosgrove

Savannah was loving it and you know what?...So was I!! Judah even starting walking around and clapping every once in a while.
Sometimes you just have to let go of how goofy you look and enjoy yourself!

2 comments:

Marie said...

That is one of my favorite things to do with Caitlin!! It is so fun to just spend time with them being a little crazy:)

Lisa Robbins said...

I love doing that with the girls too! Kids love it when they see their parents being goofy with them! It's those little things that can make them so happy! :)