Sunday, August 5, 2012

Mixture of everything

 I went to a Relief Society overnighter in a multimillion dollar house. it was so fun!! We found the elevator, the theater room, the mezzanine, there was an ENTIRE gym, a pool, jacuzzi, and a tennis court.
This is Kari and I in the casita where we slept.
 This is a picture of the casita. We called it our Morrocan Palace.
 Judah, he is so funny. Glenn loves this shirt because it is such a little boy shirt : )
 What a face! : )
 
 I am afraid that I will be repeating moments like this in the future
 
 I made this for Judah's room, when he gets one haha, with my cricut machine. I love it!

 Grammy Gavin gave Savvy an old laptop to type her letters in Word. She LOVES it!


3 comments:

Alicia said...

Savannah in "push button heaven". I love Judah's smile!

Lisa said...

You look so pretty in that picture Chrissy!!!! That is so fun for you that you got to go do that overnighter! It sounds like a blast! When I was reading this, I was just thinking...if I had not been in the family, you would be one of those ladies that I would connect with instantly! You have that affect on people and I love that about you....among the many other things!!

Lisa said...

Oh, and that picture you did for Judah is SOOOOO cute! I love it so much!!