Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Arts and Crafts


 I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was such a cute way to personalize your pens.

 I decided to draw something today...so I chose to draw a barn. I guess it is really not that impressive but considering I am not an artist and this was a completely amateur drawing, I was happy with how it turned out. It is hard to capture the detail in the photo though...

 I don't know why but I really wanted to try drawing some wheat...I know, I am weird.
 Decorating notebooks...

 the scrapbook paper on the left pages are pockets...
Fun cheap ways to be creative!

4 comments:

Tami P said...

You are so cute! I think your drawings are quite nice. You should definitely frame the wheat drawing! That is what I immediately thought when I saw it. I would have never thought about making a notebook so cute. Look at you! You can make just anything around you so cute.

Lisa said...

I love the pocket idea for those notebooks. Great idea! I really love that you wanted to just draw something. The way you drew the barn picture makes it look like it is in the winter time and it's kind of a cloudy blizzardy day. Probably not what you were going for. :) You are so creative!

Steve and Nicole said...

LOVE those pens! You are seriously the most creative person I know.

Steve and Nicole said...

Ps I'm also so glad you don't have to put it those codes to leave a comment on your blog hah so much easier without it!