Wednesday, May 2, 2012

For me, Not for me

Have you ever been tempted to make a pinboard on Pinterest just for pictures of things you think are truly hideous? I have, but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or be so negative....but I decided to do this because I saw some shoes I just couldn't pass up pointing out....
For me....

Not for me
For me....
Not for me
For me.... 
 
Not for me
 For me....

 
Not for me

 
For me....
 
Not for me

 
For me....



Not for me

For me....


Not for me

For me....



Not for me

4 comments:

The Kimmer Kollection said...

I am surprised that you don't love all of those shoes. Lol... No i totally agree those are some pretty horrific shoes.

Lisa said...

Haha! That is so funny. Some people have some absolute horrible taste. But I love your taste! I love everyone of those shoes you said you liked.

Steve and Nicole said...

haha that is hilarious. It is funny how people's taste are so different. You are definitely classly Chrissy! :) I love your style

Alicia said...

LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!!!