Friday, April 27, 2012

Escape


 Judah LOVES that he can open these doors, he thinks it has provided all new freedoms for him...
 I guess sometimes it does, temporarily
Yesterday Judah took a 4 HOUR nap...I was afraid he was dead and went to check on him and he was still asleep. I wonder how long he would have slept if I had let him keep going....But he definitely had a HUGE growth spurt! He seems taller today and just older. I know that might sound silly, but I really feel like I can tell he is older today than yesterday. : )

This is Gigi! Savannah wakes up and goes to bed saying her name. Gigi is pretty fond of Savvy too...

4 comments:

J said...

There are definitely days where I feel like Liam is older than the day before, I think besides growth spurts kids can have brain growth spurts too.

Kyrstin said...

Looks like they're loving it down there! Miss you and your cute kids!

Lisa Robbins said...

I don't think it's silly that you think he grew overnight. I have had moments like that with both Audrey and Gracey. It really is so crazy. It looks like Savannah and Judah love it there so far. We miss you!!

Steve and Nicole said...

That's crazy that he can open the door. That is the ONE thing we both do not want Tate learning hah
And a four hour nap! I'm so jealous ;) He looks a LOT bigger in the picture of him on the chair though. Holy cow he looks like a little toddler now! What a sweet boy :)