Sunday, October 23, 2011

Getting So Big

My sweet little Savvy is getting older! She looks so big with her hair just down(it is finally long enough to go behind her ear) She doesn't look like a baby anymore, I am not really sad. I am excited. I love that she is learning things and I think she looks more beautiful everyday! I just love her.
Savvy Girl
Loves oranges, strawberries, and bananas but not mango.
Loves playing outside and going ANYWHERE with Mommy.
Loves hugging, kissing, and tickling Judah but does tell him "Stop It" often when she doesn't like something he is doing.
Loves her squeaky shoes but likes going barefoot sometimes.
Loves playing with the keyboard on the computer even though she gets in trouble.
Loves Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, and Lion King.
Loves bath time but not getting her hair rinsed out.
Loves getting her hair blown dry as long as she gets to play with the bottles on the counter.
Loves jewelry...yes, already.
Loves playing in the corner of her room behind her crib where she feels like it is a secret place of hers.
Loves playing ball with her dad.
Loves trying new adventures, she really isn't afraid of anything yet.
Loves her Daddy and her Mommy.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

She is so cute!! I love her little personality!

Shelise said...

Oh, she is so cute. She does look so much bigger with her hair down like that.