Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Little Stories

Yesterday Savannah, Judah, and I were just playing around, Judah did something cute and Savannah told him, "Good Girl!" I didn't even correct her, I just started laughing. (I will have to fix that eventually if she continues : ) )
***
Savannah can now say Judah all the way, I love when Judah does something funny and she giggles as she says "Judah".
***
Judah loves to stand! He will use anything to pull himself up to a standing position, Savannah doesn't love it when he uses her to pull himself up. : )
***
Savannah still LOVES going outside. When she wants to go she will bring Glenn or I our shoes. One time she even tried to put Glenn's flip flops on him. And she says "Shoes, shoes" over and over as she brings them to us.
***
Savannah has changed up the way she gives kisses, when she blows a kiss she just pretty much smacks her face with her hand over and over again, which is funny because she used to do it right all the time : ) and now when she gives big kisses she turns her head to the side, I think we might need to steer her away from those....Glenn and I were talking about it and he turns to Savannah and says "You better not give your kisses away as much as your mother did"(he thinks it was some ridiculous amount...it wasn't) and then turns to Judah and says, "You can kiss as much as you want". It was funny and I let them know he was just joking. I hope he is getting all of this out of his system before they can actually understand him.
***
I went into Savannah's room to see what she was up to and when I walked in I said her name and I scared her so bad she started crying. I go in there to check on her all the time so it should not have been such a surprise, but as I was comforting her I realized she got startled because she was pulling all her clothes out of the drawers, which she knows is naughty, and that is why she got so scared. It was pretty funny.
***
I was babysitting some kids that are from Zambia, how cool is that, one was 6 months and the other 2 years old. (so yes that meant I had a 6 month old, a 9 month old, a 19 month old, and a 2 year old all at the same time, yes it was crazy!!) anyway the 2 year old, William and Savannah loved just running up and down the hallway giggling the whole way! Judah stayed at the hallway entryway smiling but wondering what they were doing. It was really cute, she did take an awesome nap after that, thankfully.
***
Our printer that is on the floor has an enemy and that enemy's name is Judah. Whenever we try to print something for school or for a lesson he jets over there as fast as he can. and when the printer is off he pulls the little thing that the paper lays on right out, it is amazing he knows exactly how it works. I think our printer would love a new home haha.
***
We called Savannah over to have family prayer one night, she comes over and plops her face straight down on the ottoman and just sits it there for a second. It was so funny because I know pretty much every adult has done that at some time but it was funny to see a little baby do it.
***
And my favorite thing Savvy does is when she gets excited and says "WowWowWow!!!" all connected like that, it is adorable!

2 comments:

Lisa Wolf Smith said...

These are so fun :D

Alicia said...

I cracked up when I read about Glenn accusing you of giving out kisses too readily. He would laugh if he had been around when other boys kissed you. Dad and I used to joke that it was the kiss of death and that boy was "outa here". LOL