Wednesday, August 7, 2013

July Fun

 Watching movies with Gramma
 Judah got to our ipod. I have no idea how he could do so much damage to disable it for 7 million 66 thousand 5 hundred and 54 minutes. He is very talented in his trouble making abilities.
 Bridesmaid's pearl necklaces....
 Hillpointe Ward Summer Swim Activity hosted at the Clawsons. Every Wednesday during the entire 3 month summer someone in the ward hosts a swim day at their house for all the kids in the ward. We had such a fun time. I didn't get a picture of it but if you look at the photo above there is a staircase that leads up to a cliff diving area. Judah walked himself right up there. He was standing next to the Bishop and just looking all around. I went underneath to see if he wanted to jump down and he did. He was not scared at all! I guess I was scared for the both of us! He had a great time and only fussed because he got water in his eyes otherwise he was loving it!

 Sticker time....


Sometimes I feel like I need this too! : )

No comments: